Welcome to Friends of Storeton Woods
In 1989 the Friends of Storeton Woods purchased this wood with the help and support of the Woodland Trust. To this day we work very closely with the Woodland Trust to conserve and protect the area for future generations to enjoy.
A pocket of wildlife interest in the surrounding, increasingly built-up, landscape.
Facts and Details of 'Our Woods'
Pictures of sculptural shapes in Storeton Woods, which people have submitted.
A work day where we all help out in storeton woods
Welcome to our new CSS Website verified website: Mark 0
This is just to get the website's content updated with the basics.
- We have a new file uploader
- Contact us Page
- Image Gallery
- Web pages should be much faster to load
- Our total website size has been reduced by over 60%, so we can have loads more articles and photos
We are going to be looking into a much more up-to-date version “Mark 1” after the next meeting when we can discuss website layouts and further development on this. If you have any ideas or suggestions that you think our website should have, feel free to have your say and contact the webmaster.
Development Website: Mark 1
So far the website is theoretical but I already have a few ideas which should keep you happy.
Some of these changes might be:
- New Navigation System
- Background Images of Storeton Woods
- Forum and Mailing Lists so we all can communicate more fluidly
- Possibly an ‘Online shop’ via PayPal
- Possibly Online Membership via PayPal
- Even maybe a 360’ View of Storeton Woods (Depending on Images)
- New Information regarding us and what we do
Any Questions or enquires regarding this please contact webmaster.
Please stay with us, and give us your feedback. In the meantime, please feel free to join us on Facebook.